Jul 7, 2007

mumbles

Life is indeed complicated. And its complications are itching me.

As one tries to understand or at least to rationalize why certain things happen or why do people kept on hurting other people even though its crystal clear we are all humans and all have our own rights, that person will end up oxygen journeying in his nose with a wracked brain.

Yet, we, as Christians, (hello to all Christian readers out there and also to the non-Christians, you're very free to read my blog... it's indeed my pleasure...), know that everything happens for a reason and our Almighty God sees each and everyone's sufferings and afflictions.

Anyway, I'm just... er... my stomach is disturbed. I'll just gonna run for some cheese croissant.





No comments:

listen...

Powered by eSnips.com

OF WORDS AND QUOTES

Word of the Day

Quote of the Day